Oct 14, 2008

Less than silent night

After I reached home from NUS, I couldn't take it, so I played some games. Bathed at 1plus, finally started to study a bit of Japanese. Thus, not so silent night, because I am listening to Japanese learning audio.

Feeling better today, but still... think I might not want to come on MSN too often anymore... Too much negativity being linked with MSN for me now. Giving myself a break from constant need to connect with the rest of the world. When I know I do not need to plan/do projects, I can leave with peace, MSN that is.

Should sleep early soon. Thanks for all that is concerned about my life. Its not the best now, but I think I wouldn't die from it. Not yet, I think I'm far from being overworked anyways. Hope I do not prove myself to be wrong. Hope..

No comments: