Nov 3, 2008

Remembering..

Remembering that I have healthy limbs.
Remembering that I have family that I love and love me.
Remembering that I have access to clean water, sanitation, food, shelter.
Remembering that I have my Namie Amuro DVD that I am watching now.
Remembering that I have my Cable, which includes ESPN (think EPL and NBA!!).
Remembering that I am in a top 50 University.
Remembering that I have many friends that love me for most of who I am.
Remembering that I have never broken up from a failed relationship before.
Remembering that I have cash in my wallet.
Remembering that I have a laptop.
Remembering that I have wireless internet.
Remembering that I have a Facebook.
Remembering that I have eyes that I can see.
Remembering that I have a not so ugly face.
Remembering that I have the ability to change the world.

Haha.. I feel like Bart Simpson writting on the chalkboard at the start of every episode. I remembered my motto from a not so distance past. Well, writing all these kinda worked. I feel much better! Adding 1 last part

Remembering that I have the ability to affect my own mood, no matter how down I am! Cool!

No comments: