Nov 1, 2008

1 of the rare things Im proud of myself

I take modules for interest. Of course, there are still CAP considerations, but in general, I do take modules of interest. I try not to shun away from modules of my interest, unless I think I am at a disadvantaged in the module (e.g. Japanese 1), or that the module is really too difficult for me to pick up. However, at least for now, I am taking Japanese 1 and Industrial Organization.

Next semester is my final semester in NUS. Unfortunately, in this final semester, I might have to break this promise to myself that I have held so dearly for the past 3.5 years. I might have to take modules because of their ease, or the possibility of gaining a better grades. Yet, I wonder, is a 2nd upper worth my integrity? Haha.. I make it sound so serious.. but well, I do not know.

The modules that I am interested in next semester that has no module credit value to me. Mathematics Economics I. I need to clear 4 lvl Economics modules next semester to graduate with whatever class. Any modules beyond that are extra. In fact, I'm already taking 2 modules that do not fulfill any requirement for my graduation. On top of this, I am still interested in taking 1 more 'Breadth' module. I put inverted commas because they do not fulfill Breadth. They fulfill nothing, because I sealed my Breadth modules already. How? So I take modules for interest? Depends on what I get this semester then...

No comments: