Jun 4, 2009

Its been a long time

I wonder who will ever read this, because most people by now should have thought that my blog is dead. Somehow, it is, because in a way, I had to pursue many other things in life, so much so that I did have time to carry on blogging. In a way, I took expression in other forms, in terms of writing on Facebook, and of course, my latest entries into a Singapore writing competition.

In a way, I lost touch with my blog..

Latest updates here (kind of weird though writing it here).

1) Doing masters, Economics, NUS. Its my back up choice, especially when they accept 2nd lowers.

2) Still single, but I figured I have a target.

3) Getting used to being alone when I need to, but starting to feel kind of scared by my life too, because everything is changing..

Thats all..

2 comments:

Havard said...

Yo bro!!! u still have your best buddy ha. all the way man!!! ha.. just enjoy your hols la... we'll brave the storms tog hahahha.. bring them on!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.