Jan 8, 2009

Forgot I had a blog

2.21am on my clock right now. Was doing research for ISM. Hit a lot of PDFs, but I'm reading less than what I should. I have... a few readings... haha... It has been a great year. I wonder why people (and me) leave reflections to year ends/starts, when, giving myself enough credit, I do plenty of reflection (probably maybe too much at times of thinking and self-doubt). Not saying that others are wrong. Its more of a curious thought. Starts and ends brings occasion for reflections? Its not like we have a day off when the new year starts to think about life? Oh wait.. is that why New Year's Day is a Public Holiday? Hmmm.... I thought they just needed a day to ensure their calendar calculations are correct... (See, isn't this too much thinking???)

I try (at least successfully to this point) to not reflect about the year that passed. My life has been great in general. To pick a year out of my 24years of existence and complain about it is a crude economic mistake of taking too small a sample to reach to an analysis. Although yes I did my reflect at the start of last year about the last last, is not as though the "analysis" is cumulative to the point where if I do it every year, I will have a chained analysis of (24 - n)years of work (n = no. of years where I did not review (t-1)th year in (t)th year).

Some consistency for my past 24 years, I did make some great friends, as well as lose some. I will continue to treasure my existing friends, try to regain friends that I have lost, and somehow make (and find time for) new friends... Written in order of preference.

Thus, Life is Great! QED

No comments: