Oct 26, 2008

Ok, I am sorry to myself

Guilty from slacking too much. I obviously know I can't study at home, so now, I swear to myself, I will never tell myself "Hey, lets try it today, maybe today I will be able to study well at home..." BLEAH! CRAP! I know myself well enough that this statement is false, because I definitely cannot study at home!!!!!

I am the root of my own problems. I am unable to do so many things, because I am not unable to focus my life on something important enough to push me ahead. Or I should say, there is nothing in my life so far as to be able to push me far enough.

Maybe I do, but I sort of keep it under wraps, maybe because I know its too complicated. Tomorrow is a public holiday, and yes, I am thinking of where I can go to study. Definitely not in my own home.. Where? NUS is sort of closed, because there will be no food around. All public libraries are closed on public holidays. My home again? Please!!!! NO!!!!!! I need to think of a study place. Anyone has any suggestions?

No comments: