Oct 3, 2008

From watching 康熙来了

I love this variety show. Pretty gal(s), intellectual host(s), self sacrificing jester(s). But this time, im talking about the content.

Today, the show was about celebrities in Taiwan that know each other personally, but viewers may not know their relationship(s). There was 1 ex-couple. It was over pretty long ago for them, but there were still moments of 暧昧。Well, they had their good and bad moments when they were together, but well, it was kinda cosy for them, seeing each other after so many years. They had their wonderful memories.

In a way, it got me linking back to this classic (allow me to call it a classic), "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind." If you do not know what is the show about, click on IE (or FireFox if you are like me) and google it (yahoo it, whatever!). I will assume knowledge of that (like many of my professors). The past, both good and bad.. They had theirs. It feels rather fuzzle seeing them converse other their past (failed) relationship, but yet, they still look kinda happy.

Such memories are those that I never really have yet. In a way, if you never loved before, you are never really human. Unfortunate, and yes Sad.

No comments: